Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will build an ios app

I will build an ios app












About:

Dear Valued Customer,
I hope you are fine. You have an awesome app idea and want to build that app? You want an app to boost your business and make great profit? Do you want an app to organize your whole Startup Business? Then you are at right place. I will build an iOS app as per your requirements. I have 20+ apps currently available on Apple App Store.

All I need from you, 
Your total app idea and a very well organized documentation. If your app needs to integrate server then I will need your API for connect. Again, if you want to upload the app to Apple App Store, then I will need your Apple One year membership developer account access.

Why do you hire me?

  • I have a complete knowledge on iOS development and latest version of iOS.
  • I can connect your app to your server.
  • I have clear concept on iOS 11.2 and Swift 4.0.3 
  • 20+ apps currently available on Apple App Store.
  • Maintaining a good communication with my valued customers.
  • Apple certified iOS developer

Lastly, I would request you to leave me a message to go for more details and also feel free to ask anything regarding your app development. I love to answer them to you and make them clear to you.
Thanks for your time. :) 

Reviews


shababbkarim:The seller is well organized and really knows his work staffs. He made sure everything is 100% accurate with requirements. Seller is available and communicates if necessary. I appreciate he made quality service. \

soumenghosh293:my pleasure...

nayeemmehedi:Worked well and according to instructions. fast delivery.

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment