Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I will make or skin android app for you

I will make or skin android app for you












About:

I will provide all solutions for your android app whether you want to reskin it or convert your website to app.
Services I offer:

1. Skinning: I will reskin your android app based on android studio and will send you the layout file(.xml) or I can also integrate it into your app source code.

2. From Website to app: I will convert your website into a responsive android app which will get updated as soon as you update your website.

3. Admob Integration: I will integrate admob banner or interstitial ads into your app so that you can make profit from your app.

4. WoWonder social app: I will make an android app for your WoWonder social media or e-commerce website.

5. Others: I can also make QR based apps, alarm based apps and other basic apps.


PS: I can only work with apps built on android studio.


Reviews


scriptmall:Another GREAT GIG by this seller! I highly recommend....this is my second gig from this seller...couldn't be happier!!! And very FAST DELIVERY!!!

vaibhavprakash5:Thank u so much. Its always great to work with you.

scriptmall:Seller prompt and does very good work! I will use for all future gigs of this nature.

vaibhavprakash5:Outstanding Experience!

devarajen:Great experience! Faster then expected deadline


No comments:

Post a Comment