Wednesday, February 14, 2018

I will help you in android related assignments

I will help you in android related assignments












About:

Hello, everyone.

I have been developing Android Apps and assignments from last 3 years. At Fiverr, I did more than 150 clients work with 5 stars reviews.

I have good skills in mobile application development.I worked in industry and Now I am doing projects for my own clients and assignment for students.I have Google Play store and iPhone App store experience as well. 

My personal app ASL American Sign Language is ranking at no.1 at Google play store and at 3rd gained the spot in iPhone App store.

Let's made another successful  mobile application/assignment .

Please discuss in details before placing an order.


Regard 

Waheed Akhtar

Reviews


mobeen02:Just as asked.

waheed_akhtar:It always feels good when you do quality work and gets appreciation for your work.\r\n\r\nThanks, Mobeen.

mobeen02:Excellent. Good work.

waheed_akhtar:Good communication and help you to understand the complete requirements.

mobeen02:Excellent work


No comments:

Post a Comment