Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will develop android app for you

I will develop android app for you












About:

Hey are you looking for Android Developer?

Here I am, I can design both front-end and back-end for your Android App. I will use Android Studio. No shortcut at all. Complete coding by myself. 

So basically this is not a 5$ GIG. Budget can be discussed on the basis of complexity of your App. 

Thank You

Reviews


expertneeded:ANOTHER great delivery by Waqasbhai, I highly recommend them for banners and also developing app, process was smooth and easy for me and they took care of everything!

expertneeded:After using this seller once and getting quality work I have used them many times and the work is always high level. I am very impressed with their skill.

kamalmalouki:Thanks great work

waqasbhai:Great Buyer

intellispot:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment