Friday, February 16, 2018

I will develop android app for you

I will develop android app for you












About:

Lets convert your idea into real one.

You just need to mention your basic idea and the requirements that need to be implemented.


  • Price and timing is negotiable depending upon the complexity of app.
  • Have sketch or rough design in mind so it's easy building for me.
  •  A-Z development anything.
  • Messanger Apps using Firebase as backend
  • Payment integration using Stripe
  • Gallery Apps
  • Integrate ads in your app.
  • Adding Facebook / google plus login or any social media login.
  • Adding video and audio calling functionality
  • I can also do custom offers.

Note: Please never place an order without discussing

Thanks
youappsgeek

Reviews


hongzhao:it's very good

yourappsgeek:wonderfull exprience as usuall.

bsan66:yourappsgeek is the best.\nHe helped me convert an idea I had for an app into an actual application.\nHis communication is one of the best on fiverr. He is always available to listen and adjust things for you. He is very skilled in android app developing. I would highly recommend his services.\nThank you again!!

yourappsgeek:Thanks brother for glowing review. Repeat business much appreciated !

hongzhao:Good and fast


No comments:

Post a Comment