Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will create impressive android apps for you

I will create impressive android apps for you












About:

With the hands on experience of developing android apps, will create impressive and elegant android app according to your requirement. 
I have expertise in many types of android applications:
- MAPs*, GPS, Sqlite, Ads* etc.
- Social Network integration*.
- Convert Website to iPhone/iPad & Android app
- Web service based application. (JSON)
- Local Database application.
- Presentation based application.
- Bug solving
-Redesign your app
-QR Code implementation.
-Convert website into Android or IPhone Application.
-I have my own play store account and can publish your android app on my account.

*Note: Kindly inbox me before place an order pleas

Thanks..!

Reviews


hectorcamden:Bilal is the best! Fast, functional and well designed! He always pays attention in costumers desires and goes straight to the core! He is brilliant

bilalsabir1:Outstanding Experience!

usman_khan3117:Great work, The work was as per expectation. Our team lead wants to do work with him again.

bilalsabir1:Thank you sir I would love to work with you again in the future.

mirandabusari:great work and quick delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment