Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will do your unity 3d work and reskin

I will do your unity 3d work and reskin












About:





Hey there,

I have created 100+ Unity 3D and VR Games

Note:
Kindly contact me with your requirements before ordering the gig and describe your requirements clearly for quality assurance.

My Interests?
  • Working on unique Ideas
  • Game with complete stories and theme
  • Solving complex and challenging problems

FAQ
  • The game will be made in Unity 3D Game Engine with C#.
  • All package including source code will be given.
  • Provide with Game Assets to get your required game design.

Copyrights 
  • You can reuse my source code but you can't sell it to anyone else.
  • Ask for my permission before selling my source code.

 What We Can Do For You:
  • Application Icons
  • GUI
  • Buttons Designing 
  • Character Design 2d/3d
  • Environment 2d/3d
  • Assets 2d/3d
  • Game Backgrounds 2d/3d
  • Splash Screen
  • Main Menu Screen
  • Games Screenshots

Features:
  •  Code in c#
  •  Using Mechanism (Animator)
  •  Physics 2D
  •  Full Compilation
  •  Bug-Free
  •  Ads Integration
  •  Facebook Integration
  •  LeaderBoard Integration

>>>>>>>>>>ONLY ON FIVERR<<<<<<<<<<


Reviews


gabrieltisluck:Great seller! Very easy to work with!

maani1pk:Best Seller

thembones2015:AMAZING WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maani1pk:Thank you so much!

dragonwokeep:Excellent cooperation, you get more than you expect, all recommendations


No comments:

Post a Comment