Thursday, June 14, 2018

I will making app for only google admob earning and high cpc

I will making app for only google admob earning and high cpc












About:

  1. Meta Wallet it is a app names that app is related to google adsense earnings and more
  2. High perfomance without hang
  3. it contain google admob ad units
  4. And high Quality App
  5. and i am make apps for self clicking on own ads

Reviews


nad0489:I ordered for an android app which was supposed to have my admob ads and publish to my developer account. but seller delivered a file which I can't open. and when I questioned him, he showed sent me only screenshots of the app. with nothing on my admob and google acount. disgusting person, scammer.

coursefree:Very professional

alexblaze373:Good Person

lucasst:Greit seller

alexblaze373:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment