Thursday, June 14, 2018

I will design and develop an ios or android app

I will design and develop an ios or android app












About:

ONLY FOR CUSTOM OFFER


P.S:PLEASE DISCUSS THE REQUIREMENTS IN DETAIL WITH ME BEFORE ORDERING A GIG


Actual development will start once we both agree to the estimates with a custom offer.

Reviews


timburgeon:Fast Responses, Clear and Concise!

ingeniously:Great buyer to work with!

timburgeon:After searching for a developer for a considerable amount of time and almost losing hope, I decided to seek the highest rated developers and Ingeniously responded to my ad. I was initially impressed with his diligence in understanding my project. We conducted several meetings before agreeing to a scope of work. I would recommend him for any project

ingeniously:Outstanding Experience!

smartmadre:thank you !


No comments:

Post a Comment