Sunday, June 3, 2018

I will review your mobile website from users point of view

I will review your mobile website from users point of view












About:

Mobile website review gig is availableagain. 01-02-2017

Mobile user experience of your website has a great impact on whether the user will be back for more, or leave immediately. It's crucial to have your web-site optimised for the best mobile experience. I’m here to help you build The best experience for your users.


The basic gig for $5 includes a 5 minuets video report with 5 objective comments, with tips that will help you build a better experience for your users. Each report is for one website in which I will take notes regarding The overall design, how easy and fun is it to navigate with, The content itself, SEO improvements and more.


Basic- Best for Homepage / One page review.
Standard- Best for Small Personal / Small Company / Small Blog / etc..
Premium- Best for eCommerce / Web Applications / Large application / etc..


*each video report shows my actions in real time via IOS Simulator as a user on your website with my voice over commenting my experience.


Feel free to contact me before ordering this gig forcustomoffers.

MORE AWESOME GIGS HERE:
http://www.fiverr.com/bseen_design

Reviews


floridahotel:great feedback, highly recommend!!

bseen_design:Thanks! -Mike.

floridahotel:great feedback, highly recommended!!

bseen_design:Thank you! -Mike.

nightmusics:Thanks so much! You did a great job. You gave me a lot of great ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment