Sunday, June 3, 2018

I will convert your website into an android app

I will convert your website into an android app












About:

***Second level Seller with 100% seller rating***

Please contact me before place order

I will convert your website into an android app with lifetime push notification service feature and also upload it on play store. (make sure your website is mobile compatible.)

This is a great way for improving your website/company users. and with push notification you can always broadcast your users/audience about your website important update and announcement.

(I will provide separate app to send push notification)

If you don't have play store paid developer account then don't worry I will upload it on my play store account. (save $25 for play store developer account).

Reviews


mphosekonya:Yes the seller help us with extras, and I am happy about his work .

pratik_bhiyani:Great buyer to work with. Very professional and supportive. Contact us anytime for any support you required.\r\n\r\n

kuklic:Perfect communiction

pratik_bhiyani:Outstanding Experience!

pasalenterprise:it was good


No comments:

Post a Comment