Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will do mobile applications developments

I will do mobile applications developments












About:

Hello Everyone, 

Greetings of the day!

I have developed so many Android & iOS apps for past 4 years, I have been working in web & app development for almost over 4 years. Now I have enough experience to design & develop any custom application. Buy this gig to make an awesome Android & iOS Application for you.

Please Inbox me before placing an order!


What I need from you:


  1. Write the functionality that you need for your application(idea)
  2. I want you to specify which platform you need the application for.

  3. If you have any reference application or design so please share cause that will help me to understand the exact idea and needs of your application.

  4. Creating a rough sketch design of your application so that I have a better idea of your design needs.







Reviews


amiramaya:Excellent time

ali_mudassir:Thanks, looking forward for future projects

gss2017:Easy to work with good communication delivered as promised and on time will hire him again for other projects.

ali_mudassir:Great Buyer \nThanks

amiramaya:Excellent time


No comments:

Post a Comment