Sunday, June 3, 2018

I will do your app from your design and API

I will do your app from your design and API












About:

1. Credibility:

I have done 11+ app and I can do programmatically UI design or storyboard to 100% meet mock up design. I am well know about SOLID, mobile app design pattern, unit test code. able to write clean code. and flowing Agile

2.How many years of iOS development do you have?

I have 3 year+ experience Check My stackoverflow account 150+ answered for helping other developer for bug fixed by:  stackoverflow + nazmul-hasan

3. Why will I  hire you?


  • iOS Push Notification
  • CoreData
  • Auto Layout and Size Classes
  • CoreLocation framework
  • AVFoundation framework
  • CoreAnimation
  • CoreGraphics
  • MapKit
  • WebKit
  • Google Maps/Google APIS
  • Social Media Integration (Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.) 
  • App Analytics
  • Model View Controller (MVC)
  • Web Services (NodeJS, MongoDB)
  • Firebase Real Time Database
  • Design Patterns
  •   Would be great to have several iPhones and iPads handy, so that I can easily see problems and issues  and I have some of device iPhone5s, iPhone6, iPhone7 and iPod for test the app

    Note: Please share complete requirements.

    Reviews


    tufaah:Great person to work with

    nazmulkp053:Very supportive and co-operative. Like to work with him again..\r\n\r\n

    tufaah:Great person to work with.

    nazmulkp053:Nice experience.. Like to work with him again.

    mrdeyo:Great service! Thanks!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment