Sunday, June 3, 2018

I will make android app for you. Splash Screen + Home Screen + About Design + Simple Details Page.

I will make android app for you. Splash Screen + Home Screen + About Design + Simple Details Page.












About:

I have strong knowledge in building, integrating, testing and supporting Android applications for mobile and tablet devices on the Android platform. With three years of experience, I am well-versed with Android Application Development (Enterprise Mobility Solution) and able to evaluate end-user requirements accurately.

Note:- Please Message me Your requirements for your app before ordering my gig. Thank you

Reviews


simohamedkebbou:outsanding experience

ishanvadalia:Great Buyer!!! Willing to work with you in future!!!

simohamedkebbou:Gr8 Job Broooo!

ishanvadalia:Awesome buyer!!! Thank you...

bestadvert:Excellent Seller to work with......Will definitely Recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment