Sunday, June 3, 2018

I will fix the bugs in your android apps

I will fix the bugs in your android apps












About:

Whatever the bug, I would help you trash it. I have been developing android apps for some years. I have helped other developers debug their android apps on StackOverflow, AndroidExchange and other online forums. I am good with
  • Testing
  • Using Debuggers
  • Code analysis

Due to the fact that I have been doing this for years, this stuff has come easy to me. Even if it it something new, I would trash it. So what are you waiting for? Send me a message

Reviews


anishnrk:Pau is a highly skilled and professional developer and I'm really satisfied with the final app. He is very passionate about his work and doesn't negotiate with the code, Will definitely recommend him if you are looking for a perfect code and a clean app. Great experience. Thanks.

waterpedia:Paul is one of the greatest app developer in Fiverr luckily I found him and will get back for further requirements.

pradeep_patel:Once again great work done.

hamabby:Amazing programmer- I definitely got my money’s worth for $5 - he is an amazing and understanding programmer - will 100% use you again. I have tried many programmers on Fiverr and other freelance websites and you are among the best hands down! Thank you.

anishnrk:It is not always that you come across a seller who go above your expectation on fiverr and paul is one such seller. He surprised me by delivering a high quality code in which he removed unwanted files and reduced the size of the apk!! I have marked him as my favorite \u0026 recommend him highly!


No comments:

Post a Comment