Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will develop iphone and ios apps in swift with arkit and coreml

I will develop iphone and ios apps in swift with arkit and coreml












About:

If you would like to develop iOS application from professional developer then,
You are at right Gig.

I would try my best to provide you the satisfaction and best quality product. I would apply my expertise and experience to provide you the best results. I can provide you following technologies and features in your application
  • Google FireStore
  • Google Firebase
  • Apple ARKit
  • Apple CoreML
  • Realm
  • Alamofire
  • Swifty Json
  • REST API and web services integration
  • Animations 
  • Auto Layout for all iOS devices 
  • Coredata for offline support 
  • RealM for offline
  • BugFixing and Submitting app to Appstore 
  • TestFlight
  • Push notifications
  • Custom UI
  • Analytics  
  • If your application required different features then contact me.

Also, I am Well Experienced in following Branches :

  • Business App
  • GPS Related Apps 
  • SMS Related Apps
  • Delivery Apps
  • Chatting Apps
  • Databases App
  • Camera Related Apps
  • Medical Applications
  • Object Recognition and Object Tracking
  • If your application's domain is different then contact me.



Note: Before placing an Order Make Sure You Contact me So we can Discuss the Details.

Reviews


salmahk:Danish is great at communicating and he delivers fast! I enjoyed working with him. He updated me on different stages of the project so that I could make changes and provide feedback on the go. He does more than he is asked. He fixed my original animation file before working on my order. Also, he stayed awake till 2 am to chat with me for feedback.

danish_rehman:Thank you so much for your positive response. It has been great pleasure to working with you.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment