Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will do any type of unity3d task for you

I will do any type of unity3d task for you












About:

I will do any Unity3D related task " game development from scratch, reskinng of game, any bug fixing" for you in a very professional way. I  have 2 years of experience in Unity3D game development. More than 15 games are live on Play Store which I have develop from scratch. 
So just let me satisfy you by my work.

My expertise  :
  • Animation system
  • Scripting
  • Sounds
  • Re-skinning
  • Particle Effects 
  • UI
  • and Others

Please contact before ordering.
                                              Thank you.

Reviews


rvanleeuwen:Continued work. this guy is awesome.

farooqkhawaja:great experience

rvanleeuwen:Awesome seller, highly recommended.

farooqkhawaja:very good experience, I will love to assist you again

nmwando:Asked him if he could deliver...sent me a message back he was done with exactly what i needed. WOW A ++++++++ Unity 3D genius. I have more work coming your way.


No comments:

Post a Comment