Saturday, January 27, 2018

I will integrate web api into android app

I will integrate web api into android app












About:

If you are looking for someone to integrate any web api into your existing(new) android app, then you are at right place. I'll integrate any RESTful api to your android app.

I will integrate web services and API in your android app. I've good knowledge in JSON and data parsing and can easily integrate your API in android app.

What I need ?

  • Share your android source code(Existing) where API needs to be integrated with.
  • If you don't have android application and you want me to make it for you i'll also do that.
  • API endpoints.
  • I'll also develop web API's for you.

I can also store your data in SQLite database as well as develop front-end for your android app if you don't have one and will be charged extra for this. 

Kindly do contact me for more custom requirements and offer. Feel free to contact me if you have any queries. I will be happy to offer my service.

Reviews


stkwinche:Outstanding Experience!

faraz_tariq21:It's an awesome deal for me. She communicates well. She's very cooperative and trusted buyer.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment