Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will develop an mobile application for you

I will develop an mobile application for you












About:

*** BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM AN ESTABLISHED SELLER ***

As of 04/01/2017 you must have your own Google Play and Apple account for publishing of the apps or I will deliver only the source code of the apps. Later on when you get the developer account, I will still help you with the publishing!

Engage with your customers with the apps I create for your business
* no limitations on mobile page count, functionality
* Unique design that meets Apple's acceptance 
* Choose between the three packages that I offer. This way you get what you want

*** Offer your customers an app that will keep them coming for more!

Why purchasing from me?
Every app is unique, low prices and tech support is guaranteed. No monthly cost involved
Check my FAQ bellow for more information

Features (No page limitations)

loyalty program (buy 6 get 1 FREE for example). Attract customers
- tap to call
- tap to e.mail
- contact us
- directions 
- map location
- RSS feeds
- about us
- product listing - requires control panel
- services
- social integration
- website integration 
... and other features as appropriate or per your business and website.

Reviews


mrgacker:Great job.

alvien_gorden:It was a good experience working with him

mrgacker:Great and easy to work with guy.

alvien_gorden:Thanks

:


No comments:

Post a Comment