Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will develop native android app

I will develop native android app












About:

Custom android App
I will develop custom android App based on your requirements.
The App will be native android(Java).

Please contact me before order to discuss the details.
Price may change depending on the complexity of the App.

Experience with:
  • Firebase Databse/storage
  • Google maps
  • In App billing
  • Reskining UI
  • Social login
  • AWS
  • Push notifications
  • SQLite/Realm DB
  • Material Design
  • REST API

You will get signed APK + source code +  key and password.

Fill free to ask any questions!:)

Reviews


rwstech:Very easy to work with, happy to continue working with him.

infusopharm:He understands both the app development and the user experience aspect of app design

pavelpoley:Thank you!

letishiaparter:A fantastic person to work with and help with my first fiverr experience

pavelpoley:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment