Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will develop mobile apps, android,ios

I will develop mobile apps, android,ios












About:

Do you need a mobile app to propel your  business or services?
I am an android and IOS developer with 2+ years professional experience. 
I am experienced in different parts in mobile development such as: 

Location 
Taxi app, 
Camera,
 Image processing, 
Audio, 
Video, 
Spy, 
Bug fixing
Admob intregration and so on. If you hire me,
I will be responsible to complete your project within deadline. 


STANDARD APP COST

Android App = $150
iOS App = $150


STANDARD FEATURES (NO ADDITIONAL COST)
* About/Email/Call Us * Member Login
* Custom Pages* Location/Google Map
* Comments Page
* Links
* Appointments/Applications/Forms* Catalog * Coupons* Directory* Reward Points
* Exams/Quiz
* Food Menus* Password Protected* Facebook/Instagram/Twitter* YouTube Videos
* Audio (Radio, Music, iTunes, Etc)
* Photos
* RSS Feed* Custom Background Image
* Source Code
* Push Notifications (& Individual Notifications)* Support

Order Now





Reviews


carolynn267:seller really beats my imagination, did a professional job on my app. Good experience. Keep it up

appsworl16:thanks

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment