Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will add firebase authentications to android app.

I will add firebase authentications to android app.












About:

It is recommended to you before place an order please contact me, so it will be useful for both us and minimize the cancellation of order and safe time.

I am android developer having experience with firebase. If you have android app developed or want to develop with firebase then you come to the right place. I will add firebase to your android app or develop your android app with firebase from scratch. My first priority is your satisfactions. If you will happy, then I will happy and I am sure your will happy form my work. I will love to you for placing an order.

I will provide following firebase authentications for your app:

  • Email and password based authentication
  • Google sign-in authentication
  • Phone number authentication


Above service is for $5 if you want to add some more service that I mentioned below the price and time will vary with your requirements.


Additional services:


  • Firebase storage
  • Firebase realtime database


You will get below things:


  • Professional and clean code.
  • Satisfaction guarantee.
  • Quality work.
  • 100% result that you asked.
  • Fast delivery.

So feel free to contact me before place an order.

Reviews


musman130:Thanks, Good Job

musman130:Outstanding Experience!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment