Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will create android app in android studio

I will create android app in android studio












About:

Hi i am Darsan 
i am Mobile and game developer with 4+ year experience in app development

 will make android apps and debug any crashes that your app currently has.

Experience in Latest libraries like
1.Firebase
2.Retrofit
3.Volley
4.Picasso

Google Analytics Integration
Admob,Chartboost Integration

contact me before place the order

Reviews


babagurgur:Great work on the Android application. I only wish I had ordered from you sooner instead of leaving it to last minute but I'm glad you were able to give me such a quick turn around and a good quality app.

darsan091:Great buyer

rozanse7even:very super deal

darsan091:Great buyer. Thanks

rozanse7even:This guy very pro and i like it ... next time sure i find u again


No comments:

Post a Comment