Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will create android and ios applications as required

I will create android and ios applications as required












About:

I will make Android apps according to your requirements. Yes I'm new to fiverr but I've been making android apps for a while now. I have experience of almost 3 years in making android and iOS apps.
My speciality is making enterprise applications.

  • My priority is customer satisfaction.
  • I have experience of more than 3 years.
  • Price is negotiable :)

Basic Package:
  • In basic and standard package, I will send you the apk file.

Premium Package:
  • This package also includes the source code.
  • Publish app on Play Store.
  • Splash screen and server based applications.

I will make both android and iOS apps according to your wish. I can also build an app for your website. The app will look identical to your website.
Keep in mind that $5 is just starting price. Building an app from scratch cost more than $5.
We can also refine or make changes in your app if you want.

I'm responsible for any functional error in the app and I will be happy to help you in future.
You will get:
Professional Code
Satisfaction
Quality

Do contact me before you place the order :)

-Umair Ul Hassan

Reviews


brokilian:Awesome developer.\nHighly recommended.

propaganda45:Very easy to work with and fast.

devumair:Happy to help :)

cruiseintros:A joy to work with. A very helpful seller.\nIf thinking about getting a gig from him, just do it.\nFar, far better than other experiences on Fiverr.

devumair:As I say Customer satisfaction is my first priority


No comments:

Post a Comment