Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will develop instagram uber facebook clone

I will develop instagram uber facebook clone












About:

Hi !

Are you planing to develop a Uber / Instagram / Facebook clone ? Then you are in the right place.
I can develop a clone for you.

Instagram :

Exactly like instagram app with all features. Its only android app. 


Uber :

This is the basic version of the app user can search taxi and select it. Driver can accept ride and start trip. User can pay bill using cards or cash then he can give review.

Facebook:

Its a facebook clone android app and website. With a admin panel from where you can see and control everything. 



So don't waste your time . Lets get started :D

Reviews


rickeyharris:He did not come through with anything I asked, total waste of money!!!!

tasfiqulghani:Changes requirements almost everyday.

kemardaley:Great!!! Highly recommended!!!!

tasfiqulghani:Outstanding Experience!

steveik:so regret to order this. I lost usd200 . seller asked milestone payment. and delievered gig without complete project. I wait 1 month. and now seller asked me to develope with other gig(for compensation). and final delivery was just not what I want. totally different. and just add some free function with his uber apps. do not order this gig.


No comments:

Post a Comment