Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will publish iphone app on app store

I will publish iphone app on app store












About:

Hello,

Thank you to visit my profile :)
More than 580 reviews with 3K hours in a year.
Thanks for your support.

Use the service of 
this gig to upload the app on AppStore/iTunes Connect.


Apple strictly follow rules, terms and conditions. So I recommend to clients always consult with expert iPhone developer.

I would love to see your app on Apple AppStore.

You can use my extra services which are 

  • Usability + Functional + Performance Testing before uploading, after testing will provide detailed text doc with screen shots.
  • Test the app by yourself, I will provide a link through that you can install and test the app in your device.
  • Suggestions for next version.


Either you order or not but if you have any query/question please ask me any time. I would love to help you.

You can visit my profile here on Fiverr to check my other skills.

With kind regards
Kumar(ONS Application Studio)

Reviews


rajipillai:Fast Delivery and good work. Thanks.

kumar_bunty:Great buyer:)

canadianmk:Awesome seller

kumar_bunty:Great Buyer :)

drums2dj15:Awesome. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment