Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will develop android app for you

I will develop android app for you












About:

If you want to create any type of android app, Please contact me.

You just need to mention your basic idea and the requirements that need to be implemented.


  • Price and timing is negotiable depending upon the complexity of app.
  • Have sketch or rough design in mind so it's easy building for me.
  •  A-Z development anything.
  • Integrate ads in your app.
  • Adding Facebook / google plus login or any social media login.
  • Adding video and audio calling functionality
  • I can also do custom offers.

kindly discuss the app idea before placing the order

Thanks

1 more good news for you ,I can publish your App on PlayStore.

Your time is most precious to me so i won't waste even a second.

Reviews


bedouin1977:I've worked with shabax several times. Very professional and always quick

shabax:Thanks again :)

mugheesahmed52:good experience will order again

shabax:thank you

timothypaule:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment