Monday, February 19, 2018

I will create simple 2d menu for unity games

I will create simple 2d menu for unity games












About:

I will create a simple menu for your Unity game like the one shown here

https://youtu.be/Kz6PrP78PDE

Please be as detailed as possible when describing how you want your menu.. examples of similar menus are a plus)..

With this simple menu you have the option to have:
1. Animated buttons, images, or Text ( add sound effects to each button )
2. Chosen background image / images
3. Buttons can open external links, open different scene, exit the game, or turn Sound on / off
4. Please let me know exactly what your looking to accomplish. You could spend hours or days getting it right. You have better things to do with your time. I am here to help.

Reviews


techwatch:Super awesome seller. He far exceeded my expectations.

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment