Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will create cloud native android app for you

I will create cloud native android app for you












About:

Mobile Full Stack Developer who has a passion for modern microservices, cloud-native, serverless technologies. Completed numerous large world class scalable projects with 100% completion rate. More than 3+ years of experience in software architecture, design, development, implementation, and integration.
 Extensive experience including multiple successful projects for cutting-edge startups. I develop simpler but more powerful cloud-native container-based applications that run on any cloud/PaaS (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Red Hat, etc.).
My practices automate everything thus enabling Continuous Deployment. Over the years, I have developed a wide range of Android Applications including apps for small businesses and for huge international companies.

I am ready for the next technology wave and have extensive experience in Android, iOS, Java, Swift, Spring Boot, Node.js, AWS Lambda Functions, FireStore, Firebase, Docker, Kubernetes. Depending on the requirements of your project, I can use these cutting-edge technologies to make your project extremely successful and deliver it on time, in a cost-effective manner.




Reviews


marcelpflug:This is my third order I've done with tmrkamiali. As usual the whole experience was great!

mrkamiali:thanks Marcel , would love to work for you great buyer.

alex2_designer:kamran is very talented.he worked with me through thick and thin. great seller fast delivery easy communication and i got exactly what my need...1\nwould recmmended him 100% and will surely buy again soon,

mrkamiali:Thanks for buying. it was great experience and I learned some new skills cuz of your need. thanks!

bloombreed:Very quick and professional. Order it and see why people love this seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment