Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will convert your website into webview android app plus firebase

I will convert your website into webview android app plus firebase












About:

Contact me first before placing order.
I will convert your website into a cool Android app using webview with icon, splash screen, Firebase push notifications, Ad network integration and will deliver to you with source code included. I'll submit your app to playstore if you want. You can contact me anytime for any changes, no charges apply.
Converting your website into Android app is an efficient way of boosting your website traffic as 70% to 80% traffic comes from mobile platforms.
App will look same as your website and will be updated automatically as you'll update the website.

I believe in quality work, Not in beautiful looking gigs.

Reviews


nostory:Half way into your project, you discover the personality of the developer matters, first of all is he patient with you, does he even have time for it, wil he changes the same thing three times? Does he really understand what you want?. Rashid is kind and understanding and to top it off he focused and did an outstanding job developing my android app

rashidfaheem220:It was my pleasure to worth with you sir.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment