Thursday, February 15, 2018

I will develop android app for you

I will develop android app for you












About:

I have expertise in many types of android applications:


  • SDK Integration
  • API Integration
  • Google Places API Integration
  • Location Based Apps
  • Platform Based Apps
  • Push Notifications
  • GCM Services
  • Alarm Based Apps
  • SMS Apps
  • Task Management Apps
  • Gallery & Cameras Based Apps
  • Ads Implementation 
     etc...
    
    If you want to create any type of android app,please contact me.
   
    
Reminder: The price of complete an app is not $5, we can discuss
                       pricing depending on the functionality & complexity of app
                       you need ....!!!!

Reviews


jaketenney173:He is great. I highly recommend.

jaketenney173:excellent job! thank you

jaketenney173:Great job!

kirk2kirk:This guy is the best on fiverr he help me grow my business bye making the best app on android and iPhone for me , I will be back for my video game app with this guy

:


No comments:

Post a Comment