Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will develop and fix bugs in android app for you

I will develop and fix bugs in android app for you












About:

Hello and Welcome to my gig.

If you are looking for an android app developer then you are at the right place.

I will develop your app within minimum time according to your requirements.

I can help you with
  • Database related apps
  • Chatting apps
  • GPS related apps
  • Call/SMS related apps
  • Camera Related apps 
  • Android Bug Fixing
and many more.

My approach is to write well documented code and meet deadlines effectively.

Please discuss requirements and contact in inbox before placing order.

You can contact me any time , i will give you reply within 2-4 hrs.

Regards,
zaheerajee



 

Reviews


yasineyacine:Thank you\n

zaheerajee:Outstanding Experience!

madassa:Outstanding Experience!

zaheerajee:Outstanding Experience!

jaortizrojas:Nice seller. He resolve my problem and we collaboration.


No comments:

Post a Comment