Monday, May 28, 2018

I will design and code a professional android app for you

I will design and code a professional android app for you












About:

Hello, hope you are doing well. :-)

WHAT I OFFER:

  •  Complete Application Development from Scratch
  •  Complete Audit and Fixing Issues
  •  Firebase Integration
  •  PHP/MySql Based App
  •  Adding new Features to previous app
  •  Convert Source code from Eclipse to Android Studio
  •  Ads Integration
  •  Uploading app to Play Store
  •  Convert Website to Android App
  •  Payment Integration

 Note: If you don't see for what you are here, please contact me and we will discuss about it.


WHY ME?

  •  Provide solutions based on Programming Standards
  •  Quality and Efficiency will be on the spot
  •  Provide Unlimited Revisions
  •  Have dedicated myself to Fiverr so you will get timely deliveries and quick response.

 Contact me and we will discuss the project right now.

 Best Quality for your Money

 *Contact with Confidence*

Reviews


squizerking:Extremely well communication and hard worker. will definitely order again

archavin1996321:Thanks bro!

nustweb:wonderful work...hopefully , I'll work with you in future....

archavin1996321:You Welcome bro !!

amal_graphics:Outstanding Experience fast Delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment