Monday, May 28, 2018

I will provide the

I will provide the












About:

Get your web site convert into Native Android Applications for just 5$

In this Gig I will offer you to convert the web site into the  Native Android Mobile App.The Android app will look similar to your website and it will be automatically updated with new content or changes that will be made on the website.

By Hiring my service, I can assure that you will Take your business a step forward as having an app along with your site will surely BOOST visitors and leads for your business.

Note: Please Make sure that your web site is responsive.  

Please Contact Me before Ordering so we can discuss about the cost and requirements in Detail to make sure we both are on same page

In 5$ I will provide you:
  • App Icon
  • Splash Screen
  • Matching Color Scheme

How it works:
1. Send the website URL which you want to make an Android App.
2. Will do the job as soon as possible.
3. If you are happy with my work we mark gig completed, if not, no questions asked and you get         full refund.

Additional Features:(If you want):
  • Adds for your Application
  • QR Code
  • App Submission
  • Push Notifications
  • Social Media Integration
  • Any other custom feature

Reviews


cresmedia:Great seller, need source code though, contact me

asheef:Outstanding Experience!

nqobizitha:Outstanding Experience!

safi_awan:Outstanding Experience

cresmedia:Great seller, need source code though, contact me


No comments:

Post a Comment