Monday, May 28, 2018

I will develop android app for you

I will develop android app for you












About:

I have experience in many types of Android Apps.

DATING APP

I took part in building Frontend and Backend. - suggest auto matching. - swipe - text/audio/video chatting.

MUSIC APP

-Search music - play music


GEOLOCATION APP

-google map - geolocation based dating


GIFT APP

You can send e-gift to your friends on birthday


BOOKING APP

-Searching hotels and available rooms. - integrating 3rd party apis. - clean UI/UX.


PEBBLE AIR - WEATHER APP

Weather App


Home Foodies
Deliver Home cooked food from provider to customer. 

Reviews


thecookielabs:Great gig! Delivered just as promised and right in time - even with further modifications. This seller made my day!

umarelahi:Outstanding Experience! Great Buyer!

thecookielabs:Great gig! Delivered just as promised and right in time - even with further modifications. This seller made my day!

umarelahi:Outstanding Experience! Great Buyer!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment