Thursday, June 14, 2018

I will fix bugs and errors in your ios app

I will fix bugs and errors in your ios app












About:

I will fix all the issues and bugs in your app and provide you with the modified code in no time. Just provide me your Xcode project and consider it done.

Will fix all the issues in 
- Layouts : Auto layouts / Size classes.
- Code files
- Cocoa pods integration

or any other error in your app.

Please inbox me before ordering time frame and price would be considered according to number of bugs and their complexity.

Reviews


idgafk:Good experience as always... recommended

maulikgoyani:awesome experience. A++ recommended.

tubemedia:A+++ recommended!!!

maulikgoyani:Thank you. I have had pleasure of working with you and i hope that we will work again in the future.

idgafk:Good experience


No comments:

Post a Comment