Friday, June 1, 2018

I will do android development with my passion

I will do android development with my passion












About:

I will provide end to end service of custom software development on mobile platforms such as Android. 
I will always make sure that client side should be very clear regarding the requirements and progress of the project.

Here is the overview of my work experience.

Sqlite, Coredata, Wifi, PDF rendering, In app purchase, etc.

- Different type of categories in Android platform apps.

- Service Based apps

-Firebase (Notification,RealTime DataBase,Analytical,Ads etc)

-Ads integration.

- Social Network based Application.
- Convert Website to android app.
- Calendar based application.
- Audio / Video Application.
- Web service based application. ( JSON , XML , JSOAP )
- Local Database application.
- Presentation based application.
- Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , instagram integration.

Etc.


Reviews


binsaleem_:communication and work are perfect \n

binsaleem_:great work .

ranakhizar:Outstanding Experience!

binsaleem_:very fast delivery i like this seller v much just because he work on time i need it urgently he give me the order very fast very nice person to communicate

ranakhizar:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment