Friday, June 1, 2018

I will develop android apps for you

I will develop android apps for you












About:

I have been developing android applications for almost 2 years

I have also been developing android apps on idea bases let me know if you thinking about a great app. I will also fix issues in your android app and improves its performance. If you have responsive website and want that in android app, i will convert this into app. 
I will also provide you android source code.
Here are the android major features i'm experienced with.

  • Google Maps 
  • Firebase
  • Back4App
  • Social connectivity, Events, Sports, Music
  • Camera Work
  • Sensor Work
  • REST APIs and Server Connectivity
  • Local Data Storage
  • Call, SMS, WebView
  • publish google play
  • Custom Apps
and many more. 

Please inbox me before you order so we can discuss your idea. 

Reviews


patkilhoffer:I got what I wanted, very happy!

yzstyles:Amazing buyer, lucky to get awesome buyer like you hope to work with you again and again thanks..

officialdapulse:This seller went above and beyond to help me understand every detail and process along the way. He was very professional and recommend anyone else to work with him. If I could give more than 5 stars I definitely would.

yzstyles:This buyer is the best buyer I have ever worked with very supportive, responsive and friendly I would love to work with you again.

deutsch:Very fair price and very knowledgable. I would definitely recommend using this seller for android programming


No comments:

Post a Comment