Friday, June 1, 2018

I will develop xamarin app for ios,windows and android

I will develop xamarin app for ios,windows and android












About:

Hi,
I am currently working as the Xamarin Developer in reputed company. I am having a good command over Visual Studio and C#. So, I am a complete package for those who want the app in Cross-Platform.

What I offer

  • Develop Complete Custom Mobile App according to given Requirements for IOS , Andriod and Windows using Xamarin
  • Integrate Different Features and Services like Web api, Facebook login , Maps  in  Xamarin application.
  • Fix Different issues in existing Xamarin App
  • Provide Help and Consultancy related to Xamarin Application according to your requirements

Note

Please contact me before placing an order for consultation for your requirement.

Reviews


lisan19:Great learning experience.

faizan_amjad:Outstanding Experience!

lisan19:Awesome experiance!

faizan_amjad:Outstanding Experience!

shajis:Excellent work! Outstanding customer support!!


No comments:

Post a Comment