Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will convert your responsive website into android app

I will convert your responsive website into android app












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">I have 5 year experience in android  . so i will do your work very professionally and also doing modification 100 time until you are not satisfied .
I'll convert your  website into an  android application. I have very good knowledge about this website convert to android app.
Provides in the app:
Splash Screen
App icon
Push Notifications
share, like button
Pull to Refresh
Admob Ads
Loading Indicator
Side Navigation Menu
View Pager or Introduction screens
Facebook, Google+ Integration
Beautiful Sign Up, Sing in page 
Services Page
Bottom Navigation Bar with Buttons
Facebook like Button 
About, Email
Add your image in App
And Many More
Once you order i will send your app back to you within 24 hours. 

Note: I'll use webview to convert your website to android app.  

Reviews


emjayjude:The seller did a satisfactory job

belalhossen:outstanding experience

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment