Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will make you as the character of the famous android game ski fleet

I will make you as the character of the famous android game ski fleet












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Send me an image of you or anyone, and I will make it into a character of the famous Android game "Ski Fleet" that you can play on Android mobile phone / tablet or on any personal computer. Check out and download Ski Fleet on Google Play Store if you are not sure about the game. You may add any special message that will come up when player wins the game. I can also add your Admob ad to the Android version of the game so you can earn money with it! Check out my Gig extras.

Reviews


kazzylee1:Absolutely amazing job. Top notch work. I will be back soon.\r\nThank you.

nanico:Great! Thank you very much :)

crownstar12:Excellent service. Deserve every money i spent

nanico:Outstanding Experience!

coderstack45:Thanks for your good job.


No comments:

Post a Comment