Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will reskin and develop unity 3d game

I will reskin and develop unity 3d game












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">Hi, My name is junaid, I have 2 years of experience in unity 3d game development 
  • I can make full game for you
  • unity 3d /2d game issues solution
  • write/edit scripts
  • create custom assets and any part of your game
  • integrate ads 
  • Ad mob, Chart boost,Applovin,Ad-colony and Unity Ads)
  • integrate Google Play Games services (leader boards,achievements and so on )
  • Integrate In App Purchase in to your game
  • improve performance and design 
  • complete re skin unity 3D and 2d Game

Kindly contact me or discuss issues / idea of game before placing an order 
P.S. If you buy the gig without contacting me first you'll get a custom quote based on your requirement thanks.

Regards,
junaid

Reviews


anoufaj:Great seller, Will work with him again

junaidirfan:outstanding experience

zouhri:professional work thank you+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++\n

junaidirfan:outstanding experience !

grayfoxstd:good with unity


No comments:

Post a Comment