Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will do ar game app in unity for android IOS

I will do ar game app in unity for android IOS












About:

I will develop AR game in unity game engine, I will provide full support to my clients. I will develop ar game for IOS, android both.

My Sevices :

1. On Time

2. Clean and well commented code, Methods & classes contains proper names. 

3. 100 % support

4. Any time communication. 

Reviews


ahmad_shokry:very understanding seller, easy to communicate with.

firozkhira:I have great experience with him.

rekhamagon:Amazing work...great service....worked very fast! Will be using again soon!

firozkhira:really nice buyer, great deal with him.

keith_coleman77:Amazing quality and fastest service I have had on Fiverr!!! Great communication and open for discussion questions. Will work Firozhira in the future, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment