Saturday, May 26, 2018

I will develop an iphone ipad and IOS app

I will develop an iphone ipad and IOS app












About:

P.S: PLEASE DISCUSS THE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS WITH ME IN DETAIL BEFORE BUYING MY GIG. FOR A BASIC $5 GIG, I WILL BRAINSTORM YOUR APPLICATION IDEA ONLY. 

Hello Everyone,
I have been developing iPhone and Android applications for more than 6 years now with over 400 happy clients from all over the world. 


I am proficient in building custom iOS ( iPad and iPhone ) Applications from scratch. I can also develop a backend driven mobile application. You can search my few recently developed applications below, that are live on the AppStore.
   
   1. 
Daily Sales Record: ( Business iPhone App )
App-id = 415458892

 2. Share n Go :( Business iPhone App )
App-id = 1114466019

3.Frim: meet new people: (Social Networking)

 4. Prize Bond ( Local App for Lottery - iOS )
App-id = 982893507

 5.Animal Zoo & farm (Kids App IOS)
App-id = 979016511

6. Zombie Face (Photo Video App- IOS)
App-id = 949053495


Thank You.

Cheers :)

Reviews


kokoras70:The app was be ter than my expectations

shhashilk:Great Experience

phozia:thank you

shhashilk:Best Developer ever very professional and Fast delivery i loved his work highly recommended and will hire her again

phozia:thank you\r\npleasure working with you


No comments:

Post a Comment