Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will test deeply your site or app

I will test deeply your site or app












About:

Site app testing

My dream and my nightmare; we build software and applications and I have good knowledge, experience, and patience to test your site and app.

I will do a complete test of your product giving you feedback and idea to improve it!


Basic: 1 hour of high-quality testing on your website. Generation of a report of all the tested aspects in terms of Usability testing and User Experience.

Standard: 2 hours of high-quality tests of your app or site on pc desktop and mobile (Android).

Premium: same as standard plus evaluation of the competition and improvement suggestions.


Test on pc desktop or mobile.

.

Usability Test

Summary Report

Responsiveness Test

Annotated Screen Shots

Programming e tech QA

Expert in WordPress, I have two sites working on it with good results in terms of visits and SEO

Reviews


arnab1290:Great experience !

fly1977:Great communication, great buyer! A very good experience! Thanks

sony1980:Excellent service and very fast

fly1977:great buyer a very pleasant experience!

arnab1290:Great experience !


No comments:

Post a Comment