Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will deliver a perfect work.

I will deliver a perfect work.












About:

Hello

I've developed so many large apps since last 2 years and i want to help you to bring your ideas into reallity.

I will develop complete custom app according to your requirements but i need following things from you:

  • Provide me complete functionality information of your app
  • Specify a plateform
  • Provide me any reference application 
  • provide me a rough sketch of your app in a flow so that i've a better idea to design your app

It will include:

  • App Submission
  • Splash Screen
  • Include Source Code
  • App Icon
  • Revisions

Reviews


haseebawan968:He followed the requirements well and delivered high quality work.I would highly recommend him.Going to hire him for another job very soon

inurtech:Outstanding Experience!

ramirogn:Simply the best. There's no one on Fiverr like this guy. Thanks again.

inurtech:Thanks a lot and i'd love to work with you again.

ramirogn:Helpful, communicative and offers great support. Saved me. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment