Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will design, develop and reskin android app

I will design, develop and reskin android app












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

Hi, I am professional native android developer. I have 2 plus years experience in android app development. I will develop native custom android app with material design and reskin your android app professionally. 

I have worked in the areas of Multimedia, Content Providers, Broadcast Receiver, Google Maps, Restful Web Services, Retrofit, Volley, SQLite, Sugar ORM and Online MYSQL database.

Convert your website into android app.

Convert your website into android app using Webview. 

I will convert your idea into native awesome android app

I will provide full support after delivery


Note: feel free to contact me before placing order; these prices are not fixed it will depend after discuss the functionality of app you need.

Reviews


sandford28:another great job done

vickeyshah:Good experience with him

sandford28:did exactly what i've ask, for a very reasonable price.

vickeyshah:Good buyer, very cooperative.

tasfiqulghani:He is very hardworking.Will hire him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment