Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will create your own Kodi Wizard, build and kodi apk file for android.

I will create your own Kodi Wizard, build and kodi apk file for android.












About:

I am a kodi Developer and i am also Official member of Kodi Community forum. I can do any work related to Kodi, it include from installation or customization to development. In this gig i am creating you your own Wizard, your own Build and your own apk for Android. Please check the packages above in the prices. I have others gigs related to Kodi too, you can visit my profile 
www.fiverr.com/abubakarcool
thanks

Reviews


nmorgan718:Fast service and delivery

demario9923:Did an amazing job and everything work properly on the 1st try with no issues. Very good at what he does. I will absolutely use his services again. Best work yet!!!

abubakarcool:thanks

kbascome:He was timely and good quality and good assistance when asked a question.

innovativekings:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment