Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will develop cross-platform mobile app for you which will be supported both for iOS and Android.

I will develop cross-platform mobile app for you which will be supported both for iOS and Android.












About:

If you want cross-platform app i.e if you want to develop your app for both Android and iOS then you can order this Gig. Please note that in the basic package you will get basic things with 3-4 screens. I will develop this app in React native framework which is Javascript based framework and the app can support for both iOS and Android platforms.

For dynamic apps with server data and with more features and dynamic content you need to send me details first so that I can give you the price according to that.

So please send me the details first before ordering this Gig.

Reviews


adeshsarwan:Easy to work with

harrymash2006:Outstanding Experience!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment