Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will update your google play store with android games

I will update your google play store with android games












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hi!
I am Alex. By profession, i'm a computer engineer and working in an IT field for last 5 years on (game development,web and graphics).
Currently i'm working as a game developer using Unity3D in a decent tech firm. 

Feel free to contact me if you guys want quality work in game development.   I can prove my capabilities and help you to achieve your targeted goals. I am ready to be hired by you.

Reviews


allaboutgamepix:It's my 10th+ project with Waqas and he does quality work as always.

alexwaqas:Thanks

marvind88:Outstanding Experience!

alexwaqas:Thanks :-)

sisusisu:Verygood seller. Provided as in the requirements. Will recommend him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment